Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Music

It's come to my attention that a few of my friends consistantly come back to me for music every now and then, and every now and then they get lucky cuz i actually have a new "good" song.
Also i have had people that wanna try new songs and stuff.

SO i thought to myself, i'll just blog some songs every now and then for everyone???
However guys don't cuss me cuz i don't have your taste in music, be open, new is good.

I have selected a few genere's of some artists, some i don't know but hey!
Heres a few songs i am listening to atm, which everyone should be also, cuz they ROCK HAHAH x]

RnB
- Jay Sean - Lights off
- Chris Brown - Medusa
- Chris Brown - Crawl
- Rihanna - Rude Boy
- IYAZ - Replay

Korean
- 2NE1 - I don't Care
- 2NE1 - I don't Care (unplugged/reggae)
- Taeyang- Wedding Dress
- Big Bang - Gara Gara Go!
- Brian Joo - My Girl
- Brian Joo - Kajima
- 2PM - Tik Tok
- After School - When i fall
- After School - AH
- After School - Because of You
- Park Bom - You and I
- Younha - Bistori (Sound of Rain)

Chinese/Cantonese
- 王心凌 - 我很好,那麼你呢
- Jane Zhang 张靓颖 - I Belive 我相信
- 吳雨霏 - 最後一秒鐘
- HotCha 小野蠻 - 大場面 Big Occasion
- 我不配 - 周杰伦

Others
N.B So the stuff i donno what genere cuz im noob :P
- Muse - Resistance
- Taylor Swift - Today was a Fairytale
- Taylor Swift - Fifteen
- Owl City - Fireflies
- Michael Buble - Haven't met you Yet

So im quite vast with my music you know :D recommendations are always mint and apperciated!!!
Maybe i might make a Music Tab and link it as music, and people can put comments of songs in and stuff and everyone can enjoy other peoples tastes in music!

0 comments: