Monday, February 1, 2010

1/02/10

Guys did that go fast or what? 1 month into the new year already.

Those who have stared school, good luck to you all in this comming year for good grades!

Uni is yet to start, but when it does it's game on guys :D

This month has been alright for me, such as today i got my contract renewed, which is really great cuz it just means im a actual casual =]
So im a casual employee at Myer Carindale. Excited ^.^

Really thanking everyone for supporting me, theres been days where i just couldn't be bothered, but then i see people actually checking my blog every now and then which is really cool.
Theres probs a bunch of things i need to change about the way i blog, but ya'll know me x] horrible english.

Trying to be as imformative as possible!
And guys you know a bit of feedback is pretty good every now and then, you know im not a internet cyber stalker, wouldn't mind it if i had somethings i could add or take away.


DON'T SAY DELETE THIS BLOG... not funny haha...

Everyone hopeing everyones gonna have a nice feburary, easing into the cooler seasons which is great. Thanks again for supporting! gives me the motive to blog x]

0 comments: