Monday, October 26, 2009

tiffis 21st

Weeeee, so last night the 25th it was tiffy's 21st, birthday party. And I KNOW RIGHT I WAS ACTUALLY INVITED SOMETHIGN LIKE WOW?!?!

Anyways, started off with a dinner, lols was pretty good, except she was 1 hour late, except really awesome how i meet some people that didn't leave me out ha! x] meet smeone from last semester economics class, like wowwww, chances ay x] and then went on a cruise!

I have some pictures, which were fantastic, they will show up at the bottom, However the ones where theres actually people in it will come up later, i hope... O_O

Anyways started off really well, which like the best speaches i ever heard, gotta say jordans one was like kick ass and angela's one was sooooo touching!!

All in all a fantastic night =] CAN U BELIEVE THAT!??! I ACTUALLY HAD FUN?!?! LIKE WTF I KNOW?!?!

But yeah really happy for her, shes a awesome friend, and wishing her a 21st!!

First one is the story bridge, i took this cuz i knew the chances of me ever getting a shot like this again were really small...
Photobucket

Next is riverside view, donno where exactly...
Photobucket

This is my meal, i think it was called a chicken florentine
Photobucket

0 comments: