Thursday, October 15, 2009

Love @ first Note 2006

Alright guys, heres the stuff.

Love @ first Note (2006)
Hk film.
Cantonese.


DAYM GUYS!!!!!!!!!! I watched this movie expecting something like screwed up like love connected, BUT IT WASN'T it was A FANTASTIC LOVE MOVIE, man gotta watch this stuff, SOOOOO DAM GOOD. The music is fantastic, hence the title you can guess, and the story line is pretty good too =] theres the funny parts and the normal parts, but fantastic movie!

It's about a girl and guy who known each other since they were 5, however not reliseing they liked each other, they go threw a series of twists and turns. With the base of music, this is a great movie for those who love music! ^.^

Photobucket

Yes i do have subs for those who want to get it off me, if u know me that is hahas. I now i suck i know not many people follow my blog but hey! putting the offer out there =]

Rays Rateing: 4/5 stars!

0 comments: