Friday, October 9, 2009

I swear...

Omg i swear to god, MX is the FUNNIEST SHIT EVER.
Basically, im gonna give u a few frikken halarious extracts from, "overheard" section, For those people who don't know what that section is, basically it's what peoplpe have overheard convos by other people.

Girl1 (standing outside smoking with a friend) "i think i might go to a tanning salon.:
Girl2 (while taking a drag from her smoke) "oh don't do that, it will give you cancer"

LOLAGE.

Also from shocked by smiles section, i reckon this is rpetty creepy shit...

Winning run: To lauren withlong curly hair who just started working at the UQ pizza cafe, you can make me a good mocha any time. Gotta say im loving the runners bod..

To lauren: i hope this guy doesn't stalk you.


A very rice thought: To the girl on the 3.25pm beenleigh train. I think your name is annie. Your smile made my day. Would you like to share some rice with me some time?

O_O
HOLY SHIT?!?!?! MAN, THATS WRONG IN SO MANYWAYS.....

Tantastic: To the tan girl with dark hair and yellow singlet top getting on at sunnybank, you took my breath away. Like to go on a lunch date with me some time?

umms... This is not some korean drama yo! shit like this never HAPPENS.

1 comments:

monяada ♡ said...

LOL my white friend works at a pharmacy and she got into the Here's looking to you section by some random who liked her blue eyes.
She got really freaked out, posted the mx message to her facebook message and her boyfriend effing raged hahahahah