Wednesday, August 11, 2010

My day today!

So today started waking up at 7am, and sleeping on the previous night at 2am, so a good 5 hours was solid. So im pretty ughh... and i go make a queen size bed frame, not as simple as it looks, 9 o'clock calls to my friends and off i go! heading off to Matchroom for the Pool Comp!!!

So we were there and we were like, omg theres not enought people, but then i went in and participated, my 3 friends and I go off and participate. So my dad drove me there and he was suppose to pick me up, 12pm came, and it seemed i was still un defeated, :O i know right, i was shocked, so i was still in the game. sighhh i didn't know wot to do, so i told my dad to go home. Anyways we continue playing, 1 of the 4 (including me) was eliminated just b 4 the semi finals. I was already in the semi final. So it was this guy who was already gonna win cuz he was that good. i was playing my friend for the chance to play the final. However i lost because i decided to let him in. =P hope he never reads this. The he went on to play for 1st place, and i went on to play for 3rd place. After a best of 9 frames, i was the first to reach 5-3. and won :D

So basically
1st = $200
2nd = $100 ( could of been me :P)
3rd = $60
4th = $20

So all in all, i started off with 20bucks, and made 40 bucks from it, when i looked at the time it was bloody 5pm, i was like OMGGG i need to get home get changed and eat dinner b 4 i go to pennant! so we rock up, on time at billiards, and it was my friend yannick and leo to go in to bat first, leo lost unfortunatly, however yannick won. then it was scott and i, scott won except just missing out on barrier which was 200 points. and i scored 221 winning by 10points. My personal best! ^.^

So today was a pretty good day, althought i got no work done.
I was litterly doing what Yu Ram Cha does, except she plays more 9 ball, than 8 ball and snooker teehee x]
Photobucket

0 comments: