Saturday, August 21, 2010

Kung Fu Hip hop 2

I reciently went to watch Step Up 3D, but b 4 that i watched Kung Fu Hip hop 2.

It's a pretty good movie actually, as for all dance movies they arn't very awesome, but their dancing is spectacular.
My past has been dance, back a couple of years, it was really big for me, it was like everything, except i never excelled in it so i decided to give it up as time passed. These movies really make me wanna get back into it, althought now a days time doesn't permit that.

Anyways fantastic movie, go check it out!

Photobucket


As i watched this movie, i just kept eyeing this girl the whole time, shes sooooo pretty like o m g draw drop. Shes Zhou Qiqi, amazing face! anyways i didn't know who she was untill i looked her up, and it appears that i have seen her before, turns out shes in another movie, 'My roomate hostess' which you can search my blog to find, althought she only had a little part hahaha.

Photobucket

isnt she pretty hahaha!!! my new obsession x]

0 comments: