Friday, January 1, 2010

1/1/10

Hello everyone and welcome to 2010....

Lets look forward to a fantastic year as we are now in a even year.

Just like to say thank you for supporting me, i reciently broke the 1000 view barrier, and yes they arn't all from me, so im happy to see that people do check!! and thats what keeps me motivated.

So for 2010 i have decided not to make many changes, i will continue to give movie and drama reviews as well as latest gossip, news and potentially everyday general stuff.

I myself have no new years resolution. Because everytime i say i should do something.... well quite frankly it doesn't get done. I'd get it done for the firest few days and it'll slowly die down.

Anyways guys, many thanks, special tanks to facebook friends for letting me steal your pictures without your knowledge.

thats wot friends are for?
if not.... well.... should of thought twice about adding me hahaha KACHING!