Sunday, November 8, 2009

Retreat Letter

Lol so a few of you reading would know wot this is all about, but for those who don't this is how it is. ( i know this was a while ago, but just stay with me)

So at my old school villanova college, we have thigns called retreats, which im sure everyone else has too, it's just a few days of reflection isolated from society.
Umm yeah so after about 1 year they send it to you and u have a good read of it.

I wrote a few things, asking myself how i was, am i still a big loser, do i still do this and that. Some of the stuff i really don't remember.
But the things that made me really weird, and feeling weird after, was when i said, am i still friends with some people. That really made me sad, to really think so much has changed for the worse because of me. What i have done, things i have said, and stuff. Althought as sorry as i am, u can't change things like this.
Even writing this now i feel really bad, and feel really sad.

Remember saying to those people, that i don't think anything could stop us from being friends, u know? But i guess shit happens ahahah. Who'd thought it'd be me who did it.

Gonzalo was the one who brought it up, for all i care anymore once i saw the the letter read it then it went straight in the bin hahah!

Im also capped btw, so posts will be limited these few days.
Also made pearl milk tea today, wasn't like easy way or anything.
Oh gosh so many things to talk about, however ya'll on exams don't think you would have time to check. GL everyone!

0 comments: