Saturday, March 24, 2012

Facebook, Power?

In this time and age, it really amazes me how some people don't know the power of some of the things we use everyday. At first we thought of facebook being a really dangerous tool, over exposure, privacy issues you name it. Once upon a time, if I was say for example a small business, the business down the road could easily see what promotions I am doing, and had I not monitor my facebook page properly they could easily be potentially stealing customers. Althought the options have been created to minimize risk there are other ways how this powerful tool can be used.

Take the Kony video for example, why do I throw the word Kony around so easily? Because I am so confident in it's popularity that I know everyone knows what it is because it's totally blown out of proportion. All because of Facebook.

Anyways stupid rant.. I know. But umm... guys, for the love of god, this worn't work.... please don't think it does...

Photobucket

0 comments: