Wednesday, September 7, 2011

My New lights!

Finally my Parcel came in the mail. Took a bit longer than I would have hoped however they came in the end.

Photobucket

Philips Crystal Vision. Funny story, I went to autobarn because I needed to service my mum's car so I thought I'd ask them how much a set of lights would cost. $134!!!!! I was like omg are you cereal?!?!? Walked straight out of the shop. Hoped online, same product 45bucks to my door. LOOL bought it straight away!!!

These cars are a bit of a problem especially my car, on the left side I have ABS which makes the working space little, on the right I have a battery. Sigh....

After a good 30mins everything was in with the help of my dad.

Here are the parkers.
Photobucket

Here are the Low beams
Photobucket

I am probably not gonna drive with fog lights on anymore just because they are sooo yellow now haha!

Job well done. If you scroll down you will see that the lights compared to before i changed them, very white and yellow.

0 comments: