Thursday, May 12, 2011

Sunny Choi - Unbelievable Talent

OMG guys, you really need to check this out, I was just out doing my daily youtube runs just checking out my subscriptions and stuff. To my luck I stumbled onto this video whilst watching sam tsui and christina grimme sing. This person is Sunny Choi, and at first, I was a little excited to see what she could play, being asian and all expectation very high, then as the song went on, I was listening to nelly it's a dream, as the song went on, I was enjoying it, however it didn't yeild any awe... So I decided to go to the next song, Bruno mars's song, just the way you are. Feeling nothing special again, I was about to close the tab......

BUT THEN IT HIT ME.....
and then I jaw dropped....

It took me a while, but I finally realised, this lady is such a talent....

Listen for a bit longer, and you'll realise how shes able to communicate the lyrics out to you, shes able to interpret the song for it's lyrics, shes able to use her own VERY OWN interpretation of the song, which expresses the lyrics PERFECTLY.

Heres a few, check her out, shes amazing honestly... could listen to her covers all day.







Photobucket

Photobucket

0 comments: