Monday, May 9, 2011

9/05/11 - another bad start to the week

When I have bad Monday's it usually means a bad week to follow.

Today being Monday started out with a rainy cold morning, however the series of unfortunate events didn't start there. It started on the Sunday, I first went to work, tired as usual, and to my surprise my lack of fine motor skills is already started slowly degradate, it annoys me when something so simple I can't even accomplish. I bought a easy way drink, and here I am enjoying it and just when I'm about to get back into the tea room I drop my drink on the floor and it exploded. Didn't even get through half of it, following protocol I sorted out the hazard.

To wake up and realise my alarm clock was set at the wrong time, which could have ended badly however due to my sleep pattern I woke up in time. Lately depression has crept back into my, and the heaviness draws into my chest again, and it's not my lungs, thank god for that. I find myself wondering what will be my next step, and reminisce on what could have been or what would have been, and I almost break down haha.
Another thing was, my perception of my friends is starting to fade, unable to recognise friends immediately... oh dear!!

Photobucket even denied me of a upload, saying I violated copy write.
Just got a haircut, some people might not recognise me at first. Slowly moving away out of this depressing stage and get back on track with uni work!
Photobucket
Contemplating a personal diary blog, dedicated to Daily diary entries. suggestions?
also a twitter... however I don't know the gains and benefits, however I maybe over thinking it, but will people see my as attention seeking for having a twitter? no? if so why should there be a purpose for twitter? following a nobody?

0 comments: