Monday, May 31, 2010

omg.

So here are just some of the lame stuff i have came by.

note* this is facebook stuff people have liked.
for those who don't know usually, Likes or Like is in front of the following.


[don't fuck with me when i'm pissed off.]
so? this goes 2 ways, your either a hardcore gangster that wanna tell everyone that your top shit and all, or your just wanna get attention.

[Sitting on Facebook liking random pages cuz your bored.]
wtf... seriously?!?!?

[Staying up late for no reason.]
WHY DO U HAVE TO CLICK LIKE?!?!?

[I miss you]
what is there to like...

[to eat]
omg.. don't get me started...

[texting in class]
are you some sort of hero now?? great achievment!!

[you're not making me jealous. you're making me wonder what i saw in you]
again... big deal? why do u have to like this thing??!?!?!

[food]
WTF....

[dirty minds]
so maybe this is legit?? so like.. u just wanna tell everyone O.o

[if you were a status i'd like you]
you know what. im gonna stop right now.

You know what actually, i could actually make my daily laughs out of this stuff cuz like some of it is funny. BUT STILL. IM SICK OF THE SPAM.

0 comments: