Monday, May 31, 2010

Monthly Acknowledgments 1/06/10

I finally made it!
This is one of the first times i have actually done one of these on time.

For those who don't know i usually do these every month just to show people my apperciation for their support and all =] you know who you are! XD

Anyways, today is the first day of Winter, i donno about you guys but in brisbane it's pretty fine atm. Plesent weather.

For those who are wondering my work load is really uber atm so i have cut down on movies drama so on. Therefore you'll notice less reviews. On top you'll also notice less pictures, less funny stuff, less videos, actually u know what... actually just less of evertything really, then you'll relise a sudden burst over the weekend, i guess weekends are the only time i have time to inform something important. I haven't been reading the news paper reciently so there goes that important news, on top my tech has gone down a lot so forgive me for that haha.

But yes lots of thank yous to everyone. I know my views have droped dramaticly, because anaylitics tells me they have, i use to be up at least 70% every week/day.
Now im like -24% so thats a horrible sign, however as long as there is still visitors im willing to continue. Unfortunatly theres a few problems with picture uploading due to my camera and lack of resizing programs because i formatted.

But yeah. Thanks!

0 comments: