Thursday, September 17, 2009

my problem

Hello everybody my names ray.

Everybody: Hi ray

I have a problem. It's quite retarted but thats what problems are, retarted things. so my problem is any car without central locking from a remote. The idea is that if i have to physically get out of my car, stick my key in the keyhole and then turn to lock the car, i am not satisfied 5mins later on. For example later on i will think i forget that i locked my car, and will try to rememeber if i did or not, which the contradicted with my conscience. BAHAHAHA

ok So this is how it works, Today i am at uq and i lock my car. I walk down, and then i ask my sister did i lock my car, shes like im pretty sure u did. (insecurity number 1). Then i was like im pretty sure i did too, so walked up a bit more, then i was like err i should go check, but then im like telling myself i lcked it (insecurity no2). Then once i get to schonell theather im like fk this and i run all the way back down to lakes to check if i locked my car, WHICH IS WAS. so then i come back up to schonell, and then i feel like i didn't lock it again cuz i unlocked it and relocked it. FML

0 comments: