Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Been a few days

Well it seems i haven't posted a while, but theres a fair explaniation for this.
I went to my friends place and stumbled over a drama series called Witch yoo hee, which i think i talked about in my last post. *thinks about witch yoo hee**nose bleed* BAHAHAH nah shes really pretty. But anyways, i finished that in record time like 3 days hahaas on top of uni and other crap. Then i started watching this drama which just finished downloading called The Four. I'll post up a review about it soon when i cbb. But it's pretty good and the ladies were really pretty, however all tvb people we see all the time and get over hhahahs.

Today being wednesday i had my weekly billiards match. However epicaly devistated in my self, for such a poor preformance. I donno what happened, i just didn't flow. I lost to someone i beat the other time. But oh well whats gone is done. No point worrying about it.

Amelia is not talking to me, but even if she is shes not making awesome convo. Monica was weird today.... and all the other days. Thats about it :D

0 comments: