Saturday, August 27, 2011

G.NA Top Girl

I have always been a fan of G.NA, but recently I have been taken away by 2ne1, they never fail to impress, however G.NA has won me back with the unveiling of her new mini album 'Top Girl'.

She never fails to impress with her awesome singing and dancing. I could be watching the MV's all day!

Photobucket

Of all the songs I was most keen on Banana's, however it seems there has been some conflict between MBC and Cube ent, which suggested that her MV was banned even before it was released. Banned by the trailer stage. However I worn't dwell on that, it's unimportant at the moment. What is important is her amazing song Top Girl, coupled with a beautiful MV which is totally her style. We have seen G.NA progress through so many different styles and it's amazing how she can fit all these styles. I am most impressed with her ballad 'without you'. But I'll be honest, all her ballads are my favourite!
She has elegance written all over her face!



G.NA + f430... DAYMMMMM x] coupled with slow motion dancing in water... wooo!!!

0 comments: