Friday, June 10, 2011

Youtube, Sistar19 and =O

WARNING EPIC KOREAN CONTENT!

Wells it was a good day on youtube today, and no there wasn't any RWJ or any Community Channel, it was just a good day of youtube because.....!!!!

Kaotsun UPLOADED A NEW VID.. YAY!!!!!
For those who don't know Kaotsun she is a dancer, and has been for a while tackling the kpop's industry's dance moves!!

Anyways today she did a cover for Jay park's song as well as Sistar19's song 'Ma Boy'
And o m g epic jaw drop when I am watching Sistars Vid, it's so addictive because the dance is awesome but the girls are so dam sexy as well hahaha.

Anyways I'll leave you guys with the videos, and maybe that'll tell you why !!! Bit for the blokes out there who read blogs not that there would be, but hopefully the girls will like it also! Because most of Kaotsun's fans are girls anyways, they probably like her, envy her either or, she is pretty good at what she does!

Kaotsun!


Jay park - Abandoned


Sistar19 - Ma Boy


SEXY Sistar19 - Ma Boy Dance Practice
The funny thing about this video is when I was looking through the comments, some of them were like "Oh you guys do covers so good! you should enter the kpop dance contests" and I LOLED so hard.


Enjoy! I know I did, however guilt creeped through because I was suppose to be doing work haha x]

0 comments: