Thursday, April 14, 2011

Forgiveness?

I said to myself, if I could one day see her again in person, I will stop her and apologize for all the time from since we first met untill it went wrong.....everything....

I said to myself, I would stop her in her tracks, reguardless of situation and apologize for all the things I did were wrong...

I said to myself, I would stop her and apologize for all the thing I said wrong....

I said to myself, I wish one day I could be the one you could proudly call brother.......



Today I saw this person..... and I looked away, and then she disappeared.....
Three and a half years, I have not seen this person, the one opportunity I get, my immediate reaction was to look away....

I was given a opportunity to right the wrongs, and I just threw it away....

Three and a half years since the last meeting.....

Will I have another opportunity before time erases every last memory?

0 comments: