Monday, December 21, 2009

Oh my god.

So i was on my daily adventures on youtube, nah really i litterly spent like 10hours of my day watching videos on youtube, i watched a significant amount of the communitychannel which is nat tran, i reckon shes pretty cool, the oly difference between her and me is, she likes making videos of herself, while i like to type things on a keyboard.
IT SHOWS how lazy people are now a days to even bother reading something, however i guess twitter proves me wrong huh?

anyways, i ran into meekakitty, which is some girl on the internet, like im cool with people talking about stuff, but this was about, making her win 100K... thats a lot of money people, i swear u put like even 100k on a home loan, and u probs slashed your repayments by like half, if not more... thats a lot of money...

anyways appretnly 1 vote a day is counted, and one rateing counts as a vote... people you are voteing for people on youtube... to win...100K.. THAT COULD BE U!!!!! U IDIOTTTTTT!!!!!!!!... more like me.. however i cbf buying myself a camera and putting my face on youtube... mmm anyways. it really isn't that hard really to actually win? alll u need is your friends support, make a hundred accouts, vote everyday for 20 days, thats like 2000 votes already
then depending on your popularity, then u got the more votes, and if u really do the maths, it is effortless...
however we arn't sad.

On another topic, Myer in melbourne, had one of their chrismas windows smashed!!! thats very... horrible... O_O

and u never guess, wot my secret santa present was... HOT WHEELS cars... i loled so hard.

Photobucket

and my night yesterday consisted of me, hovering my mouse over my friends contact, and i didn't know weather to click it or not cuz i didn't know wot i would say, i like had the convo all planned out... then yeah, at about 11:30pm i decioded to sa hello!, and then there was no reply for about an hour. so i went to sleep... unfortuntaly when i woke up in the morning.. the convo was flashing however my msn has stoped responding, and so the person did respond, but i donno wot they said or wot time they said it.. lol i hate my life.


I also did not get considered for the early round offers from qtac, so i am really devistated right now... as to my knowledge it means i wasn't considered for the position, and now i will be competeing against highschoolers.. F M L. could life get any worse.
Photobucket

0 comments: